Our headquarters and our departure point
Our headquarters and our departure point, at the Old Port, in the shadow of Limenaria’s hallmark, the “Palataki” built in 1903. The name means “Little Palace” and it was used as the offices of the German company that exploited the metal mines near the village.
Metalia - last century's local metal production
A nice view with sights relating to the history of last century's local metal production, located 0.4 km from the center of Limenaria. We usually pass by or more rarely make a stop for swimming, while we follow Plan A or Plan B.
Location: 0.4 km from Limenaria, in the direction of Alyki